Plattenhardt + Wirth Montage GmbH
Service you can trust. We advise you personally on your property with regard to your maintenance wishes and needs.
In the event of a fault we do our utmost for our customers. Depending on the urgency, we can also support you on site at short notice. Our service vehicles are comprehensively equipped and our service engineers undergo on-going training so that many faults can be remedied on the spot.
As your long-standing expert partner in cold store/hygienic room construction and design, we are well acquainted with your industry and know how important qualified after-sale service is for your power-operated doors and gates and electrical parts such as heating pipes. Our service engineers are deployed across Germany and neighbouring countries at your service.
ASR A1.7 (Technical Regulations for Workplaces - Doors and Gates)
ANNUAL INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY
In order to comply with ASR A1.7, all operators of commercially used, power-operated door/gate systems must have all their door/gate systems submitted to an annual safety check including measurement of the closing forces and reversing function carried out and documented by an expert.
Your benefits of a maintenance and service agreement with Plattenhardt + Wirth include:
- Long-term value retention and functional reliability for your investments.
- Possibility of extending the warranty through the maintenance agreement in line with the German Construction Tendering and Contract Regulations (VOB/B).
- The requirements of your insurer/certifying body D are clearly satisfied.
- Fixed date and therefore predictable maintenance slots can be conveniently integrated into your on-going operations.
- Increased safety for your valued employees.
- The costs of maintenance agreements are predictable and avoid high follow-up costs.
- Energy loss through faulty and damaged gates and doors is minimised.
Please refer to our brochure for more information:DOWNLOAD (PDF, 2 MB)